Switching to the Unbank!
You're a new Unbank member! Now what?!
Thank you for opening your checking account with Connex Credit Union! We want your transition from your old financial institution to Connex to be as smooth and easy as possible. We’ve got a few simple steps to help you start Unbanking today!
If you haven’t already, start Unbanking with Connex Credit Union. Open a $25 Share Savings Account to start your membership and explore our checking options and decide which one is right for you.
Step 1: Stop Using Your Old Account(s)
Step 2: Change Your Direct Deposit
- Complete and print out the Direct Deposit Form
- Take the completed form to your employer’s HR or payroll department
- On payday you can check your account online with Connex Online Banking or on your phone with Mobile Banking to make sure your Direct Deposit is in your new Connex account
Step 3: Change Your Automatic Withdrawals
- If you have automatic withdrawals from your old account (car payments, gym memberships, iTunes, etc.) you will need to transfer these to your new Connex account
- Complete and print out the Change Automatic Withdrawals Form
- Check your account with Connex Online or Mobile Banking to make sure your Automatic Withdrawal(s) was processed through your Connex account
Step 4: Close Your Old Bank Account(s)
- After making sure that all checks, transactions and automatic withdrawals have been cleared from your old account(s), print out the Account Closing Form and mail or deliver to your old financial institution
To Enroll in Online Banking
Step 1: Enter your member number in the username field and your Call24 pin in the password field. If you don’t have Call24, just use the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. Then click "Login."
Step 2: Confirm your personal information and click "Continue."
Step 3: For security reasons you will create a new username and password for future logins. You will also be prompted to setup your login security settings (please have a phone handy).
To Start Using Mobile Banking
Once you've enrolled in Online Banking, you can start using Mobile Banking with Connex! To find out more about Mobile Banking, click here.
To Start Receiving eStatements
Why wait for mail? Registration for eStatement service is a breeze! Simply login to your account via Online Banking and click on 'e-Statements' in the 'Additional Services' menu. Your first eStatement will be available to view through Online Banking starting with the next statement cycle.
To Enroll in Bill Pay
Once you’re enrolled in Online Banking, simply click the 'Bill Payment' tab to start paying your bills electronically.