Help ease the burdens of paying for school.
Switching to the Unbank!
You're a new Unbank member! Now what?!
Thank you for opening your checking account with Connex Credit Union! We want your transition from your old financial institution to Connex to be as smooth and easy as possible. We’ve got a few simple steps to help you start Unbanking today!
Step 1: Stop Using Your Old Account(s)
- Complete and print out the Direct Deposit Form
- Take the completed form to your employer’s HR or payroll department
- On payday you can check your account online with Connex Online Banking or on your phone with Mobile Banking to make sure your Direct Deposit is in your new Connex account
- If you have automatic withdrawals from your old account (car payments, gym memberships, iTunes, etc.) you will need to transfer these to your new Connex account
- Complete and print out the Change Automatic Withdrawals Form
- Check your account with Connex Online or Mobile Banking to make sure your Automatic Withdrawal(s) was processed through your Connex account
- After making sure that all checks, transactions and automatic withdrawals have been cleared from your old account(s), print out the Account Closing Form and mail or deliver to your old financial institution
Once you've enrolled in Online Banking, you can start using Mobile Banking with Connex! To find out more about Mobile Banking, click here.
Why wait for mail? Registration for eStatement service is a breeze! Simply login to your account via Online Banking and click on 'e-Statements' in the 'Additional Services' menu. Your first eStatement will be available to view through Online Banking starting with the next statement cycle.