Need to free up some cash for when the unexpected happens? Connex's Skip-A-Payment program lets you defer one full monthly loan payment and allocate the money towards other uses.
Here's how it works:
- Only the following loans are eligible: all vehicle loans, recreational vehicle loans, and Signature (Personal) Loans originated at least twelve months prior to the request
- There is a $25 non-refundable processing fee per application
- Request must be received a minimum of 10 business days prior to your due date
- Loans must be current at the time of Skip-A-Payment request
- You may skip one (1) loan payment per eligible loan per calendar year with a maximum of four (4) skipped payments per loan term
- Your Connex Regular Share account must have a current available balance greater than $50.00
For more information, you may call 1-800-CR-UNION. Click here for the request form.
You may return the form at any branch, by mail, or by faxing it to the phone number listed on the form. Please do not email request as the form contains personal information which is not safe to send through email.