VP of Unbanking Internship
Job Description: Connex Credit Union is looking for a go-getter to join our team as the VP of Unbanking! This is a paid internship where you’ll work in a fast-paced and professional business environment in an ambassador role. This position requires a high-energy local college student in their sophomore, junior, or senior year with an interest or enrollment in their university’s communications, marketing, or public relations programs.
Internship length: September 2019 – April 2020 (could start during the summer if local)
Location: North Haven, CT
Key Responsibilities: As the VP of Unbanking marketing intern, you will be a part of a dynamic marketing department and gain hands-on real world work experience. In this position, you will:
• Participate in every aspect of a working marketing department including direct mail, digital marketing, social media, on and off site events, and other duties as assigned
• Develop social media programs and content for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and blogging
• Participate in special events and grassroots marketing efforts
• Be willing to think outside the box and develop the position into your own
• Track and analyze results on all internship driven projects
Interns must work a minimum of 15 hours per week for the internship period and have a desire to learn and participate. This is a paid position and the student may earn credit for this internship. Compensation and work hours will be discussed during interviews. Social media, computer, and strong writing skills are required.
How to apply: Please e-mail a resume, cover letter and any other appropriate materials to email@example.com or mail to: Roquita Johnson, Connex Credit Union, P.O. Box 477, North Haven, CT 06473