The deadline has passed for the 2018 scholarships application.
College can be the most fun and rewarding years of your life. But, let's face it, they can also be the some of the most expensive. So Connex Credit Union would like to offer you the opportunity to apply for one of three scholarships we're offering to deserving students.
- The $1,000 Nicolas G. Hackett Memorial Scholarship
- The $2,000 John R. Edwards Community Involvement Scholarship (for students demonstrating a commitment to community service)
- The $2,000 Arthur B. Haesche Memorial Scholarship (specifically for business students)
Interested? Here are the details:
- Must be a college-bound high school senior or current college student enrolled full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year undergraduate program in Fall 2018
- Maintain a 3.2 GPA or higher
- Provide a copy of your current transcipts
- Be a current Connex member or join when applying (primary owner on the account)
- Complete and submit the online application and essay
- Previous Connex scholarship recipients are not eligible
- Deadline to receive application and transcript is March 23, 2018
Scholarships are not available to Connex Credit Union employees, Board of Directors or Supervisory Committee members or their immediate family members.
After you complete the application and essay below, please send your transcript (including GPA) to:
Connex Credit Union
P.O. Box 477
North Haven, CT 06473