Your Unbank account. Open 24 hours.
Guaranteed safe and 100% confidential, Connex Online Banking is like having your own personal credit union branch right in your home or office. Managing your account has never been easier! Check your balance, transfer funds, see what checks have cleared and more.
With Online Banking you get access to:
- Online Check Imaging
- Bill Pay
- Purchase Rewards
Start using Online Banking today (P.S. - It's free!)
First time users should follow this sign-up process.
Step 1: Enter your member number in the username field and your Call24 pin in the password field. If you don’t have Call24, just use the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. Then click “Login.”
Step 2: Confirm your personal information and click “Continue.”
Step 3: For security reasons you will create a new username and password for future logins. You will also be prompted to setup your login security settings (please have a phone handy).
Soon you'll be clicking your way to Unbanking online, saving you time and money and putting the power of Connex Credit Union technology to work for you. Sign up today! Prefer automated banking over the phone? To learn more about our Call24 service, click here.
- Save money by controlling when bills are paid to avoid fees
- Save time by scheduling recurring bill payments
- Save trees when you sign up for e-bills that get delivered right into your Online Banking account
Got a pile of paper statements to clear? Jump on it with eStatements.
Save yourself a trip to the mailbox with Connex eStatements:
- Access up to 24 months of statements at the click of a mouse
- eStatements are completely secure and for your eyes only - 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- No fumbling through desk drawers trying to get your statements in order
And eStatements are just like the paper kind (except without the creases.) Best of all, they're free!
Here's all you do:
- If you don't currently use Online Banking, visit our homepage and click the login box under the "Sign In" tab (at the top) to log in using your member/account number and the last four digits of the Social Security Number associated with your account as the password. If you currently use Call24 but don't use Online Banking, you'll use your Call24 PIN as your password to access Online Banking for the first time.
- If you already Unbank online, simply log into Online Banking.
- Click "Additional Services" and then click "eStatements".
That was easy! Your first eStatement will be available to view through Online Banking, starting within the next statement cycle.
Did you know you can view, print and save electronic images of the checks you write? It's simple:
- Login to Online Banking.
- Click the Full History link of the account.
- Click the check link next to the cleared check listing to view the front of the image of the check. Click the link below that image to view the back image of the check.
Take control of your finances, all from one place with the Money Management Tool.
Manage your cash flow - Money Management gives you a clear bottom line so you can more easily see if you're living within your means
Spend less so you can save more - See where you are spending your money so you can identify ways to save and track your budget
Set up goals for debt payoff, savings, and retirement.
Create text and email alerts within the tool to help keep you on track.
Get your complete financial picture - Connect to other financial institutions and creditors so you can see them all with just one login
Start using the Money Management tool today! Simply click here to login to Connex Online Banking. Then, click the Manage Money tab to begin. Click here to read more about the Money Management Tool features.
Making your Payment is Easy!
Pay Your Connex Loan With Funds From Your Connex Checking / Savings Account:
Log into Online Bankingvia laptop, computer or tablet and use the "Transfer Funds" option to make your loan payment.
Pay Your Connex Loan With Funds From Another Financial Institution
It's easy to set up Connex loan payments using funds from another financial institution. Simply log into Online Banking and click on the Move Money Button from the top navigational menu then choose Loan Payment and follow the directions on the screen.