Banks don't offer checking like this. Then again, we're not a Bank
It looks like a check. It feels like a check. But it's much more than regular checking. Unbank Checking starts with a high interest rate* and no monthly service fee.
Then there's so much more:
- Save money with rebates on foreign ATM transactions1 (Connex ATMs are free for members2)
- Peace of mind with our Free Smart Score credit score range updates
- Enjoy free, convenient services: Online Banking, eStatements, Bill Payment and Direct Deposit
- Deposit checks with the snap of a photo with Mobile Banking.
- CheckArmor fraud protection for physical checks, use of debit card, online fraud, or account takeover
How do you qualify for these great benefits? It's simple. Just use these Connex convenience services:
- Receive eStatements
- Online Banking (log in at least once per month)
- Debit Card (at least 12 transactions per month)
- Direct Deposit or ACH (at least once per month)
Of course, you'll also enjoy all the benefits of Unbanking with Connex. Better rates. Better service. A better choice. Call today to find out why Unbank Checking is everything a checking account should be.
*Click here for full account details and FAQs.
*Click here for our Unbank Checking rate.
1. Receive up to $20.00 per month on any foreign ATM fees when all qualifications are met. To qualify for ATM fee refunds you must use estatements, Online Banking, have Direct Deposit or ACH, and make at least 12 debit card transactions. Click here for full terms. 2. Connex ATMs are free; non-Connex and Allpoint ATMs are 7 free per month, then $2 per withdrawal.
Your Choice Checking
Your checking. Your choice.
Connex Credit Union offers a checking account you can customize to meet your financial needs. With Your Choice Checking you select the benefits that work for you:
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE unlimited Online Bill Payment transactions
- FREE eStatements
- Bonus Reward on Share Certificates of Deposit and Money Market Share Accounts1
- Earn dividends on your account balance
- FREE box of checks each year2
- FREE Official Checks
- FREE copies of share drafts
- Overdraft Protection options3
- FREE monthly check images online
- FREE Smart Score credit score range update
- No monthly fee if you have full Direct Deposit4
Access your money easily.
Your money is always close at hand with access to Connex ATMs and over 43,000 Allpoint ATMs nationwide.5
1. Share Certificates opened or renewed after the Your Choice Checking Account start date earn a 1/4% Annual Percentage Yield Bonus Reward. Minimum deposit to open a Share Certificate and earn APY is $500. Existing Money Market Accounts earn a 1/4% Annual Percentage Yield. Bonus Reward effective on the opening date of the Your Choice Checking Account. Minimum balance to earn the Bonus Reward on a Money Market Share Account is $2,500. 2. Shipping charges for box of checks may apply. 3. Consult a Member Service Representative to select the Overdraft options that best suit your needs. 4. A $5 monthly fee applies to accounts without full direct deposit. Youth Checking accounts are exempt from this fee. 5. Connex ATMs are free; non-Connex and Allpoint ATMs are 7 free per month, then $2 per withdrawal.
Second Chance Checking
Our Second Chance Checking Account is tailored to individuals who may be held back from opening a checking account due to past account management problems
- No minimum balance
- FREE access to Online Banking, Bill Payment and Mobile Banking
- Write checks and use VISA Debit Card at millions of retail and ATM locations worldwide
- Receive Free Smart Score credit score range updates
Stop by a branch and talk with a Financial Advocate to see if a Second Chance Checking Account could work for you.
Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions and information regarding fees associated with the Second Chance Checking Account.
Unbank Checking Special
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield. Offer available to individuals who become a new Connex member and open an Unbank Checking account between September 1 – December 31, 2018. Must meet all Connex membership and checking account requirements. Connex $25 balance in share savings account required. Individuals who closed their membership within the past 12 months are not eligible. To qualify for the $100 reward, the member must set up recurring direct deposit of $350 or more per statement cycle and use their Connex Debit Card to perform a minimum of 3 posted debit card purchases per statement cycle (this does not include transactions at an ATM). Direct deposit must be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefit (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. Connex members who have not had a Connex checking account within the past 12 months may qualify for a $50 reward after the above listed qualifications are met. Account must be in good standing at time reward is posted. Reward will be posted within 90 days of qualifications being met. Cannot be combined with other offers. If your checking account is closed within six months after opening, we will deduct the reward amount at closing. You can only receive one new checking account-related bonus per calendar year per member. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. For mobile banking, data charges may apply. Unbank Checking Accounts are eligible to receive 1.25% Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Rate offered as of 11/2018 and subject to change or termination without notice. 1.25% APY applies to balances up to $25,000. Balances above $25,000 receive 0.10% APY. Direct Deposit, debit card transactions, online banking and eStatements must be in place to receive 1.25% APY. Accounts not meeting these requirements receive 0.05% APY on all balances. Please contact us for full details.