Savings and Checking
$mart Start Savings
Ages birth to 12
The $mart $tart savings is a great way to start the saving habit for the child in your life. Deposit gift money or start a savings plan for the child at birth until age 12. It's also the perfect tool to have an older child interact directly with their own finances.
- A simple $25 opening deposit starts a child's financial future
- Deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith of the United States Government through the National Credit Union Association (NCUA), a U.S. Government agency
Make the child in your life an Unbank kid today! Call us at 1.800.CR.UNION or visit any Connex Branch to open your $mart $tart account.
Teen Green Checking
Ages 13 to 17
Teen Checking offers a great opportunity for members, age 13 to 18, to get involved in their financial futures. All they need is a Regular Share Account to get started.
Here are some great checking benefits tailored to teens:
- Parent or guardian's signature gets them started
- Save money with two rebates per year on NSF or overdraft fees
- Save time with free Online Services to track their spending and manage their money
- Have peace of mind with the option to receive notice of overdraft by email
- A Visa Check Card is available so they can learn how to make electronic purchases
- Enjoy all the other great features of our Your Choice Checking Account
To open a Teen Green Checking account, call us at 1.800.CR.UNION or visit any Connex Branch.
Mini Money Market
Members age 25 and younger can make the most of their deposits with a Mini Money Market.
- Make money with a higher rate than a Regular Savings Account
- Enjoy a low $250 minimum balance, much less than the Regular Money Market
- Learn the benefits of saving with tiered rates - the more you save, the more you earn
- Smaller scaled tiers make reaching financial goals a reality
Open a Mini Money Market account today! Call us at 1.800.CR.UNION or visit any Connex Branch.