Connex Mobile Banking
Unbank anytime, anywhere!
With Connex Mobile Services from Connex Credit Union, you can easily and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere all from your phone! As the Unbank, we’ve made sure this application is free to download and there are no pesky bank fees to use it. Experience Unbanking in the palm of your hands! No smartphone, no problem! You can Unbank over text message or on the mobile web.
|FAQs||Mobile App||Tablet App||Mobile Web||Text|
|Visit www.connexcu.org from just about any phone with a mobile browser.||Sign on to Online Banking, choose Additional Services and select the Alerts and Notifications link.|
|Phone Requirements||Android/iPhone/ iPod Touch1||iPad1||Any phone with a mobile browser||Any text-enabled phone|
|Get Account Balances||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|View Recent Transactions||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Mobile Check Deposit||Yes3||iPad1 Only||No||No|
|Branch/ATM Locator||Yes (GPS)||Yes (GPS)||Yes||No|
Mobile Check Deposit3
Available on your iPhone or Android1 mobile smartphone.
- Sign and write "For Mobile Deposit" on the back of your check
- Enter the amount of your deposit and what account the money should be deposited into
- Snap a picture of the front and back and select "Deposit Check"
Making Your Loan Payment is Easy With Mobile Banking!
Pay Your Connex LoanWith Funds From Your Connex Checking / Savings Account:
Log into Mobile Banking (using the app or Mobile Web) via a smartphone and use the "Transfer Funds" option to make your loan payment.
Pay Your Connex Loan With Funds From Another Financial Institution
It's easy to set up Connex loan payments using funds from another financial institution.
Simply log into the app and click on the "more" button. For iPhone users, click on the three dots in the lower right hand corner of the app. For Android users, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the app. Click on the Loan Payment link and then follow the directions on the screen.
1. Apple, and iPod, and iPad and are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
2.Connex does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Mobile Deposit is a feature of Connex Mobile Banking. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device and you must download a Connex mobile banking app. Eligible Connex Credit Union account and Connex Credit Union Online Banking required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the mobile banking terms and conditions in the Connex Credit Union EFT Agreement.
3. Mobile check deposits over $200 are subject to a 2-day hold. Connex reserves the right to place a longer hold on a check for further review. You will be notified by mail if a longer hold is required. Ask us for full details or refer to our 'Availability of Other Checks' in your Membership Agreement.
4. A federal regulation limits the number of transfers that may be made from savings and money market accounts.