Health Savings Accounts
A Health Savings Account is designed for people with High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP). With a Health Savings Account (HSA), you may either contribute all or a portion of your health plan deductible into a tax-advantage savings account, within certain limits. Like an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), your HSA investment earnings are tax-deferred. Funds remain tax-free provided you use them to pay for qualified medical expenses. Better yet, funds may grow annually allowing you to save for future medical expenses.
No Minimum Deposit, No Minimum Balance, No Set-up, No Monthly Service Fee and No Per Check Charges! ($25 account closing fee does apply)
- Health Savings and Health Checking accounts are available.
- Member may order checks for Health Checking Account (fees may apply).
- VISA Check Card available.
- Both accounts pay high dividends
- Both Health Savings accounts include FREE Online Banking
Check out our 2020 HSA booklet with more information.
How to make contributions to your Connex HSA
- Connex can accept both pre and post tax contributions (Please check with your employer to see which option is available to you).
- Transfer funds from another account using Call24 or Online Banking.
- Mail in your deposit or make deposit in person at any branch office.
Open your Health Savings Account today! Call us or visit any branch to receive your HSA Kit!